February 28, 2012

Technology Tuesday

A friend recently rocked my face off when he told me about the free Houzz app for my phone or ipad.  Maybe I have been living under a rock but seriously does everyone know about this site except me?

About Houzz
Houzz is a leading destination site for home design enthusiasts-- professionals and homeowners. The Houzz site and mobile apps feature over 250,000 high quality interior and exterior photos, thousands of highly-engaging articles written by design experts, product recommendations and social tools to manage the remodeling and decorating process.
limited attention span video about Houzz
boring but more informative video about Houzz

People, it has changed my life!  I personally think it kicks pinterest butt for design ideas... ohhh fighting words I know.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment