November 14, 2011

Homegoods Binging

Over the long holiday weekend I found myself at Homegoods twice, yes twice!!! Saturday I dropped hubby off for a haircut and oops, parked close to the neighborhood Homegoods and just had to peek in and take a look.  The store was slammed with people crowding each aisle, carts bumping into you but it didn't stop this hungry shopper for uncovering some deals.  I knew I only had a limited time as hubby would be coming soon to look for for me after his haircut.



First deal I found was a matching pair of basket weave candle sconces for only $9.99 a piece.  I have been looking for something like this for our master bathroom.  Score!



 Second deal I found were these beautiful golden leaf candles for only $4.99 for the sconces above.



Third deal was a large Montebello Jar that I plan on putting on my dining room table for only $24.99.  About a year ago I purchased the same glass jar at Z Gallerie for $69.99, ouch!


Shopping cart was loaded up and I was in line to pay when ring ring, hubby was on the phone
 looking for me in the store... *&^%!  Luckily I danced my way through the items that I "needed"
and he agreed they would be nice additions to our home, phew :)



Above is a picture of our master bathroom.  Time to get to hanging those wall sconces near
the hand towel to add the perfect finishing touch the room needs to feel complete.



Ahhhh perfect!



I love the after photos above except for the Montebello jar I overpaid for.


Check me out in the tub in my sock monkey snowflake pajamas, hot!

I must admit lately I have been loving me some Homegoods.  Can't wait to share some additional things I purchased from them and share with you this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment