November 21, 2011

Dining Room Update

Sadly I don't think I can convince my hubby to let me buy the bar cart I have been dreaming about until after the holidays.  I decided to make my own little bar cart for now with some items I had laying around the house.

The Sedgewick ~ ahhhh me want so bad!

China cabinet full of random things

Close up shot of random things
Tea pot - drug this out for William & Kate's wedding
Gold candles from Christmas two years ago
Buddha and more Christmas candles from last year

Time to drag out all this stuff and start from scratch

Ahhh much better
I removed a glass shelf and starting pulling some items in to create the mini bar cart

I added back in the silver serving tray, cocktail shaker and decorative plate

Added some old friends to the party

Not to shabby!  I am pretty happy with how my mini bar cart turned out.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the shelf about it.
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment