October 23, 2011

Trick errr Treak

I love everything about fall.  From the inspiring beautifully colored leaves on your morning drive into work, to snuggling up in your favorite blanket.. bring on the fall.  Over the weekend I made a stop at my favorite local Michael's store and picked up some supplies to make my front door sparkle.

shopping list:
  • 3 fall garlands
  • 1 box of 3M hooks

I started by attaching the 3M hooks on the wood trim around the front door.  No nailing for this easy weekend project.

Next I just hooked the plastic trim of the garland around the 3M hooks around the door.
Ta da!  If you look close at the bottom left window you can see I have a snooping cat. 

Overall with my Michael's and 3M coupons this garland project cost me under $15 bones so hubby approved.  With the trick errr treat kids coming up these stone steps soon hopefully they will approve just like my snooping cat and not egg our house.




No comments:

Post a Comment