October 26, 2011

Etsy Shopping

Don't know about you but Etsy is quickly becoming my go to website for all things unique.  From one of a kind baby gifts to beautiful jewelry I have always been impressed by each items quality and price point from it's sellers.  As I have mentioned before I am obsessing over antlers lately.  Since I haven't been able to convince the hubby just yet to let me hang dead animals all over my house I thought I should start small with a cute piece of jewelry to get him interested.

Last week I found the BeautyandLuck shop on Etsy and struck gold.  I found and quickly ordered this incredible vintage style elk deer antlers bracelet.  It was everything I didn't even know I needed or wanted but had to me mine.  Did I mention that it's only $4.99!!!

Everynight after work I checked the mail just like Ralpie from the Christmas Story waiting for his Orphan Annie decoder ring.  Then one day ta da, it arrived!


Luckily my packages secret message was not drink more ovaltine.

~ loving this~

So if you are in the mood to drape yourself in gold antlers like me head over to the Beauty and Luck Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment