October 23, 2011

Man Card

Urban Dictionary defines a man card as:

Requirement to be accepted as a respectable member of the male community. Can and should be revoked by other respectable males for doing non-respectable-male things.
  • We had to take away Henry's Man Card because he cried in public when Kristina dumped him.
  • A card that doesn't actually exist, but certifies that you are male. The man card can be taken away in two circumstances. One: your girlfriend wants to keep it.
Or

You do something profoundly unmanly.
  • John had a five-star man card, but the brohood was required to take it when he wore a dress to prom.
  • Man I would come to your party, but my gf is rockin my man card. She said I had to go shopping.

My hubby earned his man card today.  Below is a picture of him changing the break pads and rotors on my car.  Thanks hubby!

xo, Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment