January 14, 2012

Pillow Talk

Last year I was lucky enough to not only convince my hubby that we needed to upgrade our home he also agreed to upgrade some furniture.. crazy talk I know.  Below is a picture of one of our new additions in our living room.  Try not to drool over the nail head trim :)  We don't have children yet so I felt like we had a few more years of pretty living room furniture left in us.  No joke when I was a little girl I would pour my milk under the couch cushions because I didn't want to drink it so there is no telling what little devils we might have to let live in our home.

While I love my couch I wasn't always so satisfied with the dark pillow covers that it came with. 
Dark rug, dark pillows .. ehhh ... we can do better.


Over the holidays I received an email from my old standby Land's End.  They were letting me know that everything on the website was an additional 40% off with free shipping.. this caught my attention.
As I cruised the site for down vests and warm winter sweaters I ended up in the home section and found these beauties.

Original $ 44.50 NOW $ 9.99
w/my coupon $6.99!!!!!!

In just a few short days the UPS fairy arrived at my home.  I quickly switched out the pillow
covers from old to new so hubby wouldn't have time to see what was going on before the big reveal.

Ta da!
Love the little face lift in our living room and hubby loves that it only cost us $24.96.

No comments:

Post a Comment