March 8, 2012

Horny?

Things are getting a little horny around here lately.  After my Playboy post on Monday, (here) I just might need to get my mind out of the gutter. 

I am talking about decorating with horns silly.  Jayson Home from Chicago, IL is one of my first stops for all things unique with a mix of edgy with elegance. 

Thought, hmmm, edgy w/elegance..  that is soo me, or the me I want to be.  Maybe one day I will be more elegant if I stop dropping some many damn F Bombs.. never!

Ok, sorry back to Jayson Home.  The prices are always reasonable and fair for the quality which I can't say for a lot of other online home stores.  Here are some horn treasures they currently have stocked on the website and might be added to my online cart today.

Horn Bookends

Horn Bottle Opener

Brass Berkshire Horn Cups

Francisco Stool

Horn Lamp

Want to see more?
*warning, the images are bananas*
Download the fall catalog (here)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bottle opener! You know we're fond of horns too!

Post a Comment